1. To help children recognize the Divine Presence in and around them.
2. To prepare children for a life that is healthy and morally sound.
3. To reject ideologies that threaten human dignity such as violence, hatred, injustice and gender discrimination.
4. To foster virtues like respect for people, obedience, kindness, forgiveness, gratitude, honesty, loyalty, generosity and diligence.
5. To teach children to find joy in helping the needy.
6. To cultivate love and appreciation in the children for our culture and traditions.
7. To help children take keen interest in the happenings around the globe.
8. To help children develop secular attitude, multicultural outlook and respect for all religions.