1. Students should attend school regularly and must be punctual for classes and participate in all the activities. They must reach the school at least ten minutes before the morning Assembly.
2. The school gates will close at 07:20 am in summer and 07:50 am in winter. Latecomers will not be allowed to attend the class.
3. Leave Applications from parents are to be submitted according to the sample format given in the diary or through e-care, addressed to the class teacher. Every absence must be entered in the leave record pages of the school diary and duly signed by the parents.
4. Re-tests are not taken for students who remain absent during any test/examination.
5. Every student is expected to have a minimum of 80% attendance during the academic year, failing which he/she may not be permitted to take the annual examination.
6. Students will not be allowed to leave the premises of the institution before the school gets over (no half-day leaves) except in case of an emergency, for which parents/guardians have to submit a written request to the Principal. Written permission from the Principal is mandatory for the same.
7. Absence for more than three days at the beginning of a term or immediately after a vacation without prior notice renders a student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls.